While in person session are preferred, Pivot Point Families and Couples does offer teletherapy. Below are some guidelines to make sure you have the best experience in teletherapy.
- Participants should be in a private location with a strong internet connection
- For family therapy each participant should be on their own device and in their own space. Experience has shown that this makes the sessions more productive.
- We request that all participants keep their cameras on during the sessions
- We ask that you not use virtual backgrounds with the exception of blurring your background.
- Absolutely no recording of any of the sessions